Friday, June 17, 2016

Frozen Card

Good morning all.  Yes, I know that we are in the mid 90's here in Pearland, Texas, but the card I'm sharing with you today is all about Disney's Frozen :-)  My little granddaughter turned two a couple of weeks ago and her favourite Disney character at the moment is Elsa ... or maybe it's Anna ... but she also loves Olaf! So I took all those characters, added Kristoff and Sven, and made this bendi card for her birthday.


This is what it looks like standing up.
I think it came out very cute and Emma loved it!


When you open out the first fold, you see Olaf doing his happy dance :-)


I flipped and cut another Kristoff and Sven to put on the inside. You can imagine what fun it was to line up those flimsy antlers together :-)


And here is a close up of the background of the card which is also a printed image from Cricut Design Space. I just adjusted a few measurements and it fit my card perfectly.  This is a 7" x 5.25" and fits in a regular A7 envelope for mailing.

Here are the materials I used to make this card:
Bendi Card Fold ~ Silhouette Store
Elsa & Anna, Kristoff & Sven, Olaf and Background ~ Cricut Design Space
Snowflakes ~ Joy Crafts dies and Martha Stewart punches
Trees ~ Marianne Designs dies - Tiny's Pine Trees

I love anything Disney so you can imagine that although it took me a while to put this card together, I had a lot of fun doing it.

I will be back tomorrow with another couple of goodies I made for her birthday party.

Till then,
Crafty Hugs

3 comments:

  1. OMG Lena. Talk about Gorgeous and Elaborate!! WOW. You should submit this to Disney. I'm Serious!! OH gosh. I'm awestruck!!, DEFINITELY a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy thet was a lot of work !!!
    But it is soooooo beautiful.
    There are not enough words to expres what I think of it.
    GEWELDIG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)