Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rays of Sunshine at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge #74

Hello crafting friends. Welcome back, I really appreciate your visit.
We have a new challenge for you this week at Crafty Gals Corner.


Challenge #74 ~ Rays of Sunshine
So, all you have to do to join in the fun is to make a paper project and use lots of yellow or yellows :-) 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is



Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 


I used this beautiful image called Ashley Toad Fairy to make my card and as you can see, I used lots of yellow :-)




~ Recipe ~
Card stock - GinaK 
Trellis border - ek punch
Sentiment stamp - Cardz TV - Just Sayin'
Flowers & gems - Stash
Copic markers used for colouring
Wink of Stella pen used to add shimmer to the wings

I hope that I was able to inspire you to dig out your crafty supplies and to create a project to link up to our challenge.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 7 May 2016, to link your project to our challenge #74, "Rays of Sunshine", at Crafty Gals Corner.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters. While you're there, please take a quick look a the few rules for this challenge.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week.  You will find beautiful digi images to inspire you.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sunshiney card Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lena! I love it.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so beautiful Lena. Just adore the pretty flowers, cute fairy and the autumn colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and beautiful card.
    You did a great job
    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)