Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Christmas in July Celebration Winner

Can you believe that we are already in August? This Christmas in July celebration went by way too fast :-). In just a few weeks we will begin with our Fall projects, then it's Halloween, Thanksgiving and voila, Christmas is here :-)

I have a winner, picked by Brian.son, to announce ...


Marian
from
Marian's Creaties

Please email me at lenfon@msn.com with your details and I will send your blog candy package to you.

Thank you all for celebrating Christmas in July with me.  I hope you got a good start on your Christmas card stash.
I will be back with another celebration soon and with another little package of blog candy for a prize.

Till then,
Crafty Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friend, Marian! She has a lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! Woohoo!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    I was veru surprised.
    And you know what?
    Icome in person in decmber from Holland
    to get my price
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)