Friday, September 23, 2016

Aged to Perfection with Luigi :-)

Hi bloggie friends. I have a card to share with you today that I made for my brother. He's always telling me how I'm aging and how he is 8 years younger than me, so I thought this would be a fun card to send him.



I kept it simple as it is being mailed overseas.
Luigi from Art Impression stamps is the focal point. Notice that he is carrying a tray with wine and cheese, all aged to perfection :-) The sentiments and grape leaves are stamps from the Aged to Perfection stamp set by Fiskars.  Image was coloring in using copic markers as were the grape leaves. DP and enamel dots are from my stash.

I'm going to play along at:


7 comments:

  1. I am sure your bother will like the card.
    And it is true what the message says.
    Ha ha
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lena! thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice, I'm sure your brother will love his card as it's so sweet and personal, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card lena, I like the image and design, your brother will love it!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lena. I'm sure your brother loves it.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena, This is TOO cute! I am sure he will love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday card! Love the image and your coloring looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lena, I'm sure your brother will love it! Fab inside too! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)