Friday, September 9, 2016

Another Back to School Card

Hello all!  This is the last back to school card for this year :-)
I made this one especially for my nephew who is going to the equivalent of 5th grade in Portugal.  I can't believe how fast that boy is growing!

Now, I was very tempted to make another water shaker card for him, but then started getting visions of water squirting out in all directions when the envelope goes through the many machines on its postal voyage, so I opted for another fun card but without the risk of it getting all wet :-)




For this card, I used a fun stacker stamp from Art Impression Stamps. I printed my own sentiment to go with the image.  I added some school papers from a Me & My Big Ideas paper stack to a GinaK. cardstock card base (6.5" x 5") and voila the card was made in no time. I used copic markers to colour in the image.  The ribbon is from my stash and the little apple is a cut out from the same paper stack.
I think it came out pretty cute and I know that he's going to like it.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed your visit :-)

I'm playing along at
Create with TLC

Till next time,
crafty hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic and I am certain it was loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Lena this is such a fun school card and I adore the interactive element with the elephants. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful interactive school creation and filled with such fun elements. Its perfect for our 3rd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)