Friday, September 30, 2016

Anything Goes at Cardz TV ~ Challenge #1

Hello crafting friends. I'm back today to invite you to join our first challenge of this Fall term at Cardz TV.
Mary has 3 teams, the Cardz TV Anything Goes team, which I'm very happy to be a member of, the Gallery Designers who post a card everyday of the week for your inspiration, and the Sketch Design Team. These ladies make a card using one of Mary's fabulous sketches, which you can find when you go to Cardz TV blog and click on the Sketches tab.

With the Anything Goes Challenges, you can create anything you want any way you want it :-) It can be any project with any theme.
I made this card for a dear friend who's now a very proud granny for the very first time.

 



I had so much fun using all the different dies to make this card. The background square is Anja's square from Marianne Designs. The Blocks, Lion, Giraffe and Pacifier are all from Cottage Cutz. The Heart Banner is from La La Land.  This card base was made with the heavy weight cardstock from GinaK and measures 5.5" x 5.5". I typed a poem on the inside that I got from a card I received when my daughter was born 26 years. I just love it and include it in every "baby" card I make :-)
And speaking of the inside the card, do you see that fabulous sentiment?  It's from the Cardz TV Congratulations stamp set. It's one of my "go to" sets. There are so many different occasions and I just love the font of this set too.  Here is a peak: 


Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 13 October to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, you can visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Lena this is just such a beautiful and fun baby boy card. Love the animals and the inside. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lena What A Super Sweet & Adorable card. You definitely created your heart out. The little animals on the front are so cute and the inside of your card is so precious....great idea for passing on that poem. You totally did a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! Your friend is going to love and cherish it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable baby card Lena, so sweet
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a perfect sweet baby card lena :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)