Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Challenge #89 ~ Freestyle at CGC

Hello friends and welcome back. 
We have a new challenge for you this week at Crafty Gals Corner.


Challenge #89 ~ Freestyle!

Our sponsors this week are:

My Besties Shop / Etsy Bestie Store
Prize ~ 3 digital images below


Star Stampz
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I used the Spring Strawberry Image from Star Stampz and created this card.




Crafty Ingredients:
Card base - Recollections 6.5" x 5"
Card stock - GinaK
DP - My Scraps Drawer
Spellbinders - Lrg Circle and Scalloped Circle dies
Cottage Cutz - Wild Strawberry die
MS Butterfly Punch
Copic Markers used for colouring
Enamel dots - from stash

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 20 September 2016, to link your project to our challenge #89, "Freestyle!", at Crafty Gals Corner.

I'm playing along with:
Artistic Inspirations
Craft Your Passion
Crafting with Friends
Layer it Up
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Hiding in Craft Room



Till next time,
Crafty hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Ooh, such a sweet card, love the gingham paper with that cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute, Lena. Adorable card.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you are feeling better...
    beautifully done!! Such an adorable image and sweet card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Lena! The coloring is so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the coloring! It is awesome! But, imagine my surprise when I go to check out your card and find a fellow neighbor! How crazy that we live in the same town and shop at the same scrapbook store and I have to find you on a blog! Crazy!! Then I see you used to be a designer here too! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT and neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cyndi. What a nice surprise, would love to meet you sometime. Please email me at lenfon@msn.com and we can go grab a cup of coffee or so. Yes, HIMCR was the very first DT I ever joined and loved working with Laurie. I have every intention of going back when life is not so crazy and if Laurie will take me back :-)
      Hugs,
      Lena

      Delete
  6. Such a cute card. Lovely papers you used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background paper you used. The green is a great accent and the dies are so awesome!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Card!! Love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a berry nice card.
    Sweet.

    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)