Thursday, September 1, 2016

Gracielle Design New Stamp Release & Blog Hop

Hi bloggie friends.  I'm so honoured to have been invited by Gracie to join her and her team on her new stamp release blog hop.



The stamp set I used to make my card is the beautiful Poppy Wishes. Here is a peak at this beautiful set. The poppy is gorgeous and I love, love all the beautiful sentiments that are included in this set. They are perfect to use both on the outside and inside of your cards.  Please visit Gracie's Digi Shop to see the rest of the collection that is being released today.


Here is the card I made. I kept it CAS in order to showcase this gorgeous poppy flower.
I used one of the beautiful sentiments on the front of the card.  The image was coloured using copic markers. 



On the inside, I printed another poppy and used another one of the beautiful sentiments.


In addition to the sequins, I went over some of the petals with wink of stella pen to add a little more sparkle and shine.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today and will play along with Gracie's New Stamp Release blog hop. Your next stop is at the very talented Tenia. I hope you have fun on this hop and remember to leave a comment at each stop in order to stand a chance at winning one of the beautiful stamp sets.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs




20 comments:

  1. I love your bright and cheerful card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are part of the blog hop! Your card is a beautiful throwback to the classy and elegant cardmaking style. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card with
    the pretty corners!
    Gorgeous coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lena, I love the Poppy and the sparkle
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and sparkles, Lena! The inside frame and poppy tops it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inside and out!The Poppy Wishes stamp set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bright a d happy card, Lena, I love the frame around the poppy, and how you have used it again for the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful poppy! I love your coloring and the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Awesome and elegant card!!! Love this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the poppy stamp! Beautiful card. Thanks for chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Lena, this is stunning! I love it.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No way...this is a digi??? Stunning card, my friend, and that image set is amazing! I've never heard of this company, so I am off this very minute to peruse the store! A girl never, ever passes up a chance to shop, right? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's absolutely gorgeous, Lena! Your work is truly amazing! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a very elegant card.
    I had that punch also but the plastic around is brooken.
    So now I only can guess if it punches on the right place.
    May be I can ask a new one for xmas?
    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my those poppies are lovely! They are one of my hubby's, and my, favorite flowers! Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist (at) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card Lena! So happy to be hopping with you! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely CAS design... love what you did with this project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)