Thursday, October 27, 2016

Anything Goes at Cardz TV ~ Challenge #3

Hello crafting friends. Hope you're all doing well.


We have our third Anything Goes challenge at Cardz TV.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps

 I made for this card for my little granddaughter.  Although she still loves her Minnie Mouse, she is also in love with Sophia the First and will be wearing a beautiful Sophia costume for Halloween.  It looks like our weather is going to cooperate this year as it's supposed to be in the 80's with no rain :-).  For my card, I used the Frankly Frightful stamp set from Cardz TV. 




Sorry, crafting friends, but I got so excited making this card and adding die cuts as I went along, that I forgot to write anything down. The dies are a mixture of metal dies and cuts from the Silhouette and from Cricut.  If there is anything in specific you want to know, please email me and I will search for it and let you know.
I do love the way this twisted easel card came out and I'm really hoping that my little granddaughter will love it.

 Here is a look at this SPOOKtacular and  fun stamp set.


 You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.

Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 10 November to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Crafty hugs and
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this twisted easel card, Lena. It's so adorable.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of the fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.
    I am sure she will love it.
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I need to hire you to make me one of these Sophia cards! Our dear GD is in awe of her!!! We went to Va. last week, and got to take her to Disney on Ice on Saturday morning. She loved it! Great card, Lena - your work always leaves me smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Sure your little granddaughter will, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)