Monday, October 3, 2016

Bon Voyage!

Hello crafting friends.  Now that my SIL has received her card, I would like to share it with you.
She is going on a cruise along the River Rhine in Germany, so I made a card for her to wish her a happy trip!



Crafty Ingredients:
Card base ~ Recollections, 6.5" x 5" - white
Card stocks ~ GinaK.
Cruise Ship ~ Silhouette Design # 11079
Hills ~ ioDies - Hill Landscape Layers
River ~ Fiskars Punch
Waves stamp ~ Stampendous - Sail Boats Stamp Set
Clouds ~ Memory Box Dies

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card and will come visit again soon.

Till then,
Crafty Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I was very happy with this card.
    And the cruise was great.
    We enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)