Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Challenge # 93 ~ CASE IT! at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello friends, welcome back.
 I hope you are all having a wonderful week!


Our challenge this week  is CASE IT!
All you have to do to play along is to find a project you like and let it inspire you to create one of your own. 

Our sponsors this week are ...

KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-aqua
Prize ~ 3 digital images


Miss Daisy Stamps
Prize ~ THREE WINNERS
1 - Grand Prize of 3 digital images
1 - prize of 1 digital image
1- prize of 1 digital image

I used this card made by Trine Paper Chaos for my inspiration.


Here is my card made with an image from KennyK, called Soccer Player.


I made this card for my nephew who is turning 10 in November. Since he loves soccer, I thought this card perfect for him.  The background paper is from LeCrea Design Sport pack. The soccer ball border was cut using the Silhouette design # 59840. The soccer crest was print and cut using the Cricut Explore design #M40B57. I used copic markers to colour in the image and a little corner punch for accents. The stamped greeting is from the Cardz TV Good Times stamp set.


I cut a soccer ball and used the same corner punch for accents to bring the soccer theme onto the inside of the card.  The stamped sentiment is also from the Cardz TV Good Times stamp set.
All card stock is from GinaK. This card measures 5.5" x 5.5".

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 18 October 2016, to link your project to our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Love this card may have to try this challenge...... Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card may have to try this challenge...... Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card. The papers go perfectly with your beautifully colored image. I know your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lena. Love the image.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)