Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Challenge # 94 at CGC ~ Be Fa-BOO-lous

Hello friends, welcome back. 


Challenge #94 ~ Be Fa-BOO-lous! :-)

Our sponsors this week are ...

Robyn's Fetish
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Polkadoodles

Prize ~ $15 Gift Certficate




Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

As you all know by now, I love pre-coloured images, so it was with great pleasure that I chose this Fa-Boo-lous digi from The Paper Shelter and made this card.



This image set is called Incantation. Isn't it Boo-tiful?  In order to add a little dimension, I printed the image twice, fussy cut the cauldron, potion bottle and hat, and then pop dotted them. The background paper is also from this set. I added a few flourishes, some flowers, a cute little ghost button and enamel dots and my card was done.


Black and purple card stock are from GinaK. I stamped the sentiment on another copy of the background paper that comes in this set. I really do like the way this card came out.  All the images and papers in this set are beautiful.

Now it's your turn to be Fa-BOO-lous and make a project to play along with us :-)
Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week, where you will find plenty of images to help you create your projects.    You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 18 October 2016, to link your project to our
challenge #94, "Be Fa-BOO-lous", at Crafty Gals Corner.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,


4 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween card. Those papers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous and Beautiful!! Awesome card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful, Lena, and so is the card.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one card is even nicer than the other.
    I wish it was here in Holland also more popular than I could make more cards for it.
    And you inspired me than a lot.
    Your SIL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)