Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Challenge #95 at CGC ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends.  Welcome back!


This week our challenge for you is one of everyone's favourites :-)
It's Anything Goes!

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize ~TBA


Prize ~ TBA


Prize ~ TBA

I used JJ Christmas Cheers digi from Bugaboo and created my card for this challenge.



Crafting Ingredients:
Card base - Recollections - 6.5" x 5"
Card stocks - GinaK
DP - Recollections - Christmas Noel
Bells die - Marianne Designs & Cottage Cutz
Copic markers used to colour image
Stamps - Cardz TV - Very Merry and Naughty or Nice

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsor this week.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 1 November 2016, to link your project to our challenge #95, "Anything Goes!", at Crafty Gals Corner.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha haha...what a great card and I love the cheeky sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, I love it! She has definitely been naughty! Great colors and I love the bells. Fabulous job!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)