Thursday, November 10, 2016

Challenge #4 at Cardz TV - Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends. Hope you're all doing well and have plans for a great weekend.


I'm back today with our fourth Anything Goes challenge at Cardz TV.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps.

 I made this card for this challenge, with my brother's birthday in mind.  I used the Good Times and Happy Days stamp sets from Cardz TV.



 I must admit that I do like the way it came out.
I always struggle to make cards for the males of my family :-)

Crafty Ingredients:
 Card base - Recollections 6.5" x 5"
White and black card stock - GinaK
DP -  Colorbok
Steam train - Frantic Stamper die
Railway tracks - Silhouette design #82943
Gems - from my stash

 Here is a look at the Happy Days and Good Times stamp sets.


 You can view and/or purchase these and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 24 November to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Crafty hugs

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great train card. I love how you added the track. Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white.
    Love it.
    Chapeau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute tracks & train!!Super cute!! Beautifully done!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)