Thursday, November 24, 2016

Challenge #5 at Cardz TV ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends. I hope my American friends all had a great Thanksgiving and are having loads of success in their Black Friday shopping.  There is no such thing as too many crafting goodies! :-)


Our Fifth challenge is Anything Goes
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps.

Thanksgiving has come and gone here in the US, so it's time to get out the Christmas decorations and start turning your home into a Christmas wonderland.  This is by far my favourite time of the year. 
With Christmas, and the newest stamp set from Cardz TV in mind, I made this card to add to my Christmas card stash.  I will be addressing, and mailing out my cards next week :-)




Crafty Ingredients:
 Card base - Recollections 6.5" x 5"
White and navy card stock - GinaK
Snowflake DP -  The Paper Studio
Snowflake embossing folder - The Paper Studio
The snowman and sentiments are from Cardz TV.

 Here is a look at the Winter Cheer and Very Merry stamp sets I used.




 You can view and/or purchase these and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 8 December to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Crafty hugs

4 comments:

  1. Love the design of this card Lena...such a sweet snowman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love the embossed snowflakes to go with your snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute snowman! Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)