Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Challenge 96 at CGC ~ Anything But a Card

Hello crafting friends.  Welcome back!


This week our challenge for you is "Anything But a Card"!
Can't wait to see all the beautiful things you're going to make :-)
I always get such wonderful inspiration from you!

Our sponsors this week are:


Polkadoodles
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate



Prize: 1 digital image



All Dressed Up
Prize: 2 Digital Images

Using an image from All Dressed Up, I created this cute treat box for Christmas.




Crafty Ingredients:
Red card stock - GinaK
DP - DCWV - Cream & Green Holly
Box cut - Silhouette - #51071
Tag cut - Cricut - Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Copic markers used to colour image
Ribbon and twine from my stash

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 8 November 2016, to link your project to our challenge #96, "Anything But A Card!", at Crafty Gals Corner.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs,


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome project, Lena! And the colors are fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are gorgeous, Lena. I love making them.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice box. This is something I need too.
    I love the colors and the image very much.

    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)