Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Challenge #99 at Crafty Gals Corner ~ 3 of a Kind

Hello crafting friends.  Happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is going well!


This week our challenge is "3 of a Kind"

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 digital images below


Conie Fong
Prize: 3 digital images

I used the Bella with Rose image to create this adorable Valentine's card for my little granddaughter.
This makes it the first card for Valentine 2017 :-)




I used my Silhouette to cut Bella Teddy and to flip it and cut it again. I glued them back to back with the white twine in the middle to create a spinner. My "3 of a Kind" for this challenge are the flowers and the gems that adorn the doily ribbon die, which is from Marianne Designs.
For the inside I used two sets of Cardz TV stamps - Happy Days and Beary Sweet.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  Also, don't forget to visit our wonderful sponsors this week.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 29 November 2016, to link your project to our challenge #99, "3 of a Kind", at Crafty Gals Corner.

Wishing all my American friends
a very Happy Thanksgiving.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena. I have one that fits the challenge, but I can't see it on the Crafty Gals blog yet?
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as sweet as can be! I know your granddaughter will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWE how super cute& Precious are your cards. You did a spectacular job Lena...your granddaughter is going to love them!! You sure did an incredibly Oustansimg creative job!!You so rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the pretty pink!! Super SWEET my friend!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)