Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner 100th Blog Post Celebration!!!

Hello bloggy friends and welcome to our 100th post celebrationšŸŽ‰

Our challenge is Anything Goes and runs for two weeks this time.

In order to celebrate this post, Samantha, our team leader, my daughter, and the owner of Crafty Gals Corner, is sponsoring the prize for this challenge.

Grab Our Badge!
Prizes
$30 Package of Crafting Goodness
$10 GC to Beccy's Place provided by our DT sister, Tracy

Here is the card I made using the Floral Dance die from Crafter's Companion.



I made this card for Samantha.  I remember when she told me that she would love to run her own challenge blog, and knowing her, I said go for it! She's always achieved every goal she's set for herself šŸ˜Š, and I knew this would be no different!  So, here we are two years later, going strong and celebrating our 100th post.  Woo-hoo!šŸŽ‰

To add to this celebration, I have a small gift for one lucky participant.



  All you have to do is to leave a comment on this post and also on the Crafty Gals Corner 100th blog post.  I will announce the winner during our next challenge on 14 December 2016.

I hope you enjoyed my card and will join in the fun.
Please take a few moments and visit our blog for some awesome inspiration from my DT sisters.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 13 December 2016, to link your project to our challenge #100, "Anything  Goes", at Crafty Gals Corner.


6 comments:

  1. OMG Lena What a Gorgeous Card!! WOWIE WOW Girl you totally outdid yourself...I am in awe of what you created.....Samantha is so going to love and cherish it.
    You totally did a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I just love the pink!! It really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I just love the pink!! It really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is stunning card, I love the design and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card Lena!!!
    Samantha is so lucky to have such a supportive and talented Mum :)
    CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th creative challenge together, BEST WISHES for the next 100 and MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely, Lena! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)