Thursday, November 3, 2016

Sharing Halloween cards

Hi bloggie friends. It's been a rough month.  I was sick, my daughter was sick and our little Emma was sick.  I've been taking a quick look at all your beautiful cards and will be around later today and tomorrow to catch up on leaving you some bloggie love. Thank you for sticking around with me while I've we've been recovering.  It's all I could do to keep my DT commitments to post on time :-)

During this time, I made a Halloween card for my hubby and one for my son and now that Halloween is over, I would like to share them with you.

This is hubby's card ...


Here is the spooky haunted house scene and when you open the card ...

...a spider in his web jumps up at you :-)


Card stocks are all from GinaK.
Front of card is Silhouette design #67507 by Nic Squirrell
Inside pop up web is Silhouette design #66903 by Sweet Afton

And now for the card I made for my son. I was inspired by my very dear friend, Mary from Cardz TV. I just loved this idea, so I case'd her design.  You will find a video to her card here.


  Too much Monster Jamming will make you lose you head :-)  Good thing he was holding his hat, or it would have gone tumbling too. :-)

Card stocks are from Gina K.
DP is from Authentic - Mysterious Collection
Skeleton and Top Hat were cut using the Cricut Explore 
Stamp set is from Cardz TV - Spooky Sayings

I hope you enjoy your visit and had a chuckle with me.

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you've been sick, Lena, I hope you and your family are feeling better! I love your Halloween cards! The pop-up spider web is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spooky makes Lena, that pop out cobweb is fabulous
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!!
    Spooky too.

    Love and hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)