Friday, November 4, 2016

Survivor card

Hello fellow crafters! I'm sharing a card today that I made for a very dear friend who has been fighting multiple myeloma for two and a half years now, but after having gone through a stem cell transplant, she has survived and her cancer is now in remission. She has fought a brave fight and I'm so proud of the courage and faith she demonstrated through this terrible time in her life.



The colour for the multiple myeloma cancer ribbon is burgundy. So I dug out my burgundy and white card stocks and made this card using a cut from the Silhouette store - design #49751 by Suzanne Cannon.  I added the cancer survivor bear to the front of the card using the same colours. This bear is also a Silhouette cut - design # 46705 by Nichole Calmes.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.
Till next time,
Crafty Hugs





2 comments:

  1. This is a very impressive card.
    I think I knoe who it is for.
    I am sure she loves it.
    Your Silxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)