Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Challenge #101 at Crafty Gals Corners ~ Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday crafting friends.

I would like to begin by announcing the winner from my Crafty Gals Corner 100th post celebration, and she is  ...


Congratulations, Tina! Please email me at lenfon@msn.com with your details so that I can put the prize in the mail for you.

And now, onto this week's challenge which is everyone's favourite :-)



Challenge #101 ~Anything Goes

Our sponsor this week is 

Prize: 3 Digital Images


Using their digi called, Gabbie Holiday Belle, I created this Christmas card.




Thank you for stopping by today. I'm so happy you came for a visit and hope to see you again soon. For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.
You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 20 December 2016, to link your project to our challenge #101, "Anything  Goes", at Crafty Gals Corner.  I hope you'll come play with us.

Till then,
Crafty hugs

 

3 comments:

  1. ooh, I am super happy :)))))))))))), thank you so much!
    your card is amazing, I love the image and the beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)