Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Challenge #102 at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday, crafting friends.  I hope you are all well. We have a new challenge for you this week at Crafty Gals Corner.



Challenge #102 ~Anything Goes

Our sponsors this week are:


The East Wind
Prize: 3 Digital Images



Star Stampz
Prize: 3 Digital Images

I used this beautiful image called English Lady by Star Stampz and made this card.



Thank you  so much for stopping by today. I hope that I was able to inspire you to join in the fun at Crafty Gals Corner this week.   For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.
You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 27 December 2016, to link your project to our challenge #102, "Anything  Goes".

Merry Christmas to you and yours,


4 comments:

  1. The brick background is so cool!!I love the darling image. Simply beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)