Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Challenge #103 at CGC & Blogiversary Celebration

Hello dear friends. I have to begin this post by apologising for being MIA. I have family and friends visiting from overseas and my time is being spent with them, catching up and just having fun.
I do miss visiting your blogs and looking at your lovely holiday creations, but I will try to make up for it in January.  Until then, I hope you will all be patient with me :-)
I stole a few minutes to write this post to invite you to join in our 2nd Annual Year End Bash and Blogiversary Blog Hop at Crafty Gals Corner.

We have SEVEN wonderful sponsors who are helping us celebrate.

Prize: 3 Digital Images/ 1 Digital Set




Prize: 7 Digital Images




Prize: 3 Digital Images




Prize: THREE WINNERS
1 - Grand Prize of 3 digital images
1 - prize of 1 digital image
1- prize of 1 digital image


Prize: 3 digital images below


Prize: $20 gift Certificate



Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

In addition, we have some of our DT members, who are also offering blog candy on their blogs.  Please follow their individual instructions in order to stand a chance of winning some wonderful prizes.  Here is a pic of the prize I'm giving to one lucky participant.  All you have to do is to leave a comment on my blog sharing one of your New Year's Resolutions :-)


I made three projects using various images from some of our wonderful sponsors.

I used Blessings of the Season by Beccy's Place to create this birthday card for a dear friend who celebrates her birthday on Christmas Day.



For the next card, I used Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone 2 by Bugbaoo Stamps and made this Christmas card. I made this image more Christmas-y by adding a Santa hat to the friend on the left, a holly hair clip to the friend in the middle and some Christmas earrings to the friend on the right.  I believe these gals' celebration will last from Christmas to New Year! :-)



For my last card, I decided to make a start on my Easter 2017 cards, so using Egg Colouring Avery by The Paper Nest Dolls, I made this cute Easter card that may find its way to my little granddaughter :-)



I hope you will join in the fun and help us celebrate our 2nd Blogiversary!   Here is the blog hop schedule for you to hop along.  Remember there are prizes to be won along the way :-)

Lena  ...  You're here!

You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 3 December 2017, to link your project to our challenge #103, "Anything  Goes", at Crafty Gals Corner. I will announce the winner of the blog candy on our next post on 4 January 2017.  Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see all of your very creative projects.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you and your loved ones a very Blessed New Year. May 2017 bring you loads of love, joy and good health!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Ita all about family at this time of year Lena!! Looking forward to seeing you in 2017!! Love these cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you made such beautiful cards, each one is lovely and you used great images.
    one of my New Year's Resolutions is to make more Christmas cards during the year. I made more than 50 cards this year and it was not enough ...
    I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards, just beautiful. My resolution is to do more card making during the year. Happy New Year to you and your family. Enjoy your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, thanks for the inspiration! I love the wine girls, makes me want to get out and have a little fun this year. My New Year's resolution is to do more of that, oh and of course the obligatory fitness one, but who has time for that with all this creating to do! Thanks for the hop and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, as always, Lena. I don't tend to make resolutions, but instead call them goals, so my goals for the year are to get back into shape, and continue writing my novel.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Lena and I want to loose weight and have to do fitness to get my body back in shape (and healty).

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these - Bugaboo has some of the cutest images and this one is no exception and love how you've added those little touches to put a holiday mood on it. The Easter card is so pretty in the pastel colors and it's an adorable image also. Happy 2nd blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 2 years., Both of your card creations are gorgeous! I love the shape and cas on the 1st card. The color choices are perfect. My resolution for 2017 is to be more patient and be a better listener. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those Bugaboo ladies fro Christmas! My resolution is the same every year - not to buy any more craft stuff except to replace basics that run out or break. Last year I lasted until January 2nd
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three cards are beautiful but I fell in love in the first one, the image is beautiful and elegant, LOVE it.
    My New Year resolution is to try mixed media and to let my creative run wild:))
    Happy New Year Lena XXX
    paperMona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)