Thursday, December 22, 2016

Challenge #7 at Cardz TV ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends. Welcome to the last challenge in the Fall term of 2016 


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps.

I have a few projects to share with you today.
I needed a couple of thank you cards for Christmas, so using the Winter Cheer and Snow Day Cardz TV stamps, I made these two cards.





I also wanted to share with you a pop-up gift card treat box that I made as a little prize  for a game our family played last night. I inserted a Starbucks gift card in the gift card pocket and Lindt chocolates in the treat compartment.  Best of all ... I won this prize :-)  How cool was that?   For this little box I used the Gingerbread Christmas Cardz TV stamp set.




  
Here is a quick peek at these wonderful sets that I used for my projects this week.




 You can view and/or purchase these and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 6 January, 2017 to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Merry Christmas to you and yours,

4 comments:

  1. Cute snowman cards! I sure do like your treat box. Did you actually keep it or did you give it to someone else since you made it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the super cute snowman cards!Super fun treat my friend!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards.
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)