Thursday, January 19, 2017

Challenge #1 at Cardz TV - Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends.
Welcome to the first challenge of 2017 at Cardz TV.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps.

I had so much fun putting this card together.
 I love creating cards with scenes :-)


I used various dies and svg files to create this scene. I also used the Divine Swirls embossing folder, some charms, and copic markers to add a little shading here and there. 


On the inside of the card, I used a greeting from the Cardz TV "Big Holiday Wishes" stamp set. It was the perfect size for my card and I decided to stamp it at an angle to add a little bit of interest :-)

Here is a quick peak at all the greetings you can find in this stamp set.
As you can see, I cut my stamp and stacked the words on top of each other.
This does not ruin your stamps, it just allows you to position the text as you wish. You can always put it back together on your stamping block and stamp it as a continuous greeting.


 You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 2 February, 2017 to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

I would like to play along with 

Till next time,
Happy crafting!
Hugs,



10 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic 'scenic' card Lena - the little fire inside the igloo really made me chuckle soooo much! Brilliant creation. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas scene you've put together here. So much detail to look at and the shape is original and fun! And I'm glad to see others make Christmas cards in January as well, so far I've only made one, but they're my fsgoritees to make and I like to avoid any last minute Christmas stress. I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lena WOW What an Adorable and Gorgeous Christmas Card!! I'm in awe over what you did!! I know it took lots of hours to achieve your total look and it turned out Spectacular!!! You truly thought of everything .... right down to every little detail...WOW!! You truly did a Super Outstanding Creative job....Lucky person who receives it...and you have to know that your card will be gently tucked away with the precious Christmas ornaments only to come out each and every year and placed on a table, mantel or tucked into the tree!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just BEAUTIFUL!! I love the wonderful scene and adorable details!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lena! This is stunning! It's perfect to be entered into our current challenge at House of Cards too, so please do add it and a link into your post
    http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/january-challenge-add-building-andor.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is stunning creations, all these details ... incredible ...
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect Christmas scene you created. I love all the exquisite details. Thanks for joining as House of Cards

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Lena! I love this card! The die cuts are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo Sweet composition! Thanks for sharing with us in HOC! Enjoy... Paula.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)