Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Challenge #104 at CGC ~ Use Something New!

Hello crafting friends. I have to apologise for the delay in getting this post up, but last night was our farewell dinner with our family and friends and I just didn't get a chance to schedule it.  This morning was a quick breakfast and then a ride to the airport to see them on their way home. What wonderful holidays we had!  Now it's back to normal and hopefully I will be back in the swing of things in no time :-)

So to begin, I would like to announce the winner of the Crafty Gals Corner Blogiversary Blog Hop celebration, and she is ...

LEEANN

Congratulations, Leeann!!!  Please email me your addy at lenfon@msn.com and I will get your package in the mail.  Thank you all for participating in the fun and for the lovely comments you left on my post.  So many wonderful New Year's Resolutions.  Mine was to use what I have and not buy more ... well that lasted till the 2nd, when Cottage Cutz had their sale!  I really need to be better about it though :-)


Now onto this week's challenge which is Use Something New!
  With Christmas just past, I'm sure it's an easy one for you.  Or maybe not, too many choices can sometimes make crafting a little more difficult :-)

Our lovely sponsors this week are:

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate 

AND

Prize: 2 Digital Images

For my card I used an image from Wink Wink Ink called Pup in Boots.  Since I was a little short on time, I used their pre-coloured image.  Isn't it super cute?



My new thing to use was a brand new paper stack from Core-dinations called Patterned Pastels.
Card base is from Recollections - A7 size
Card stock - GinaK
Greeting stamp - Cardz TV - Happy Days
Inside stamp - Great Impressions Stamps

Now it's your turn to dig out some of your new toys and play along with us.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 10 January 2017, to link your project to our challenge #104, Use Something New!, at Crafty Gals Corner.  For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.  Also, don't forget to stop by our wonderful sponsors. You will find loads of images to get your creative juices flowing :-)

Till next time,
Crafty hugs

5 comments:

  1. I love the pre-colored image!! Darling!! Such an adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice Christmas! Sad to say goodbye, though... what a fun card! Love that little puppy! Great job! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is super cute, great bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this one in real when I was with you.
    It is very nice.
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)