Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Challenge #105 - CGC - Use Patterned Paper

Happy Wednesday, crafting friends.  I hope you are all well and off to a great start of the New Year!  Can you believe that we are almost half way through January and a month away from Valentine? Whew, time is flying by so on to our next challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Challenge #105 - Use Patterned Paper

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 Digital Images


My Besties
Prize: The following 3 images



Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

I used a digi image from Cute as a Button called "Are we There Yet?"  OMGoodness, it brings a smile to my face every time I look at it!  If you ever traveled with young kids, you'll know all about this and I can imagine good old Rudolph feeling the same way :-)



Swing card base -  Silhouette #50952
Patterned paper - Snowflakes by Sugartree
Snowflakes - MS, Joy Crafts, Ai dies
Greeting stamp - Cardz TV - Very Merry
Sentiment stamp - Great Impressions
Card stocks - GinaK.
Copic markers used on image

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will join in the fun at Crafty Gals Corner this week.   For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.
You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 17 January 2017, to link your project to our challenge #105, "Use Patterned Paper".

Till next time
Crafty Hugs,
  


3 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see a card with a different fold. And this one has the cutest reindeer. I love reindeer on Christmas cards and it's inspiring to see I'm not the only one who feels it's ok to start on this year's cards already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect.
    I made a whole study of it and I am going to try to copy the folding.
    Great.
    SIL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)