Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Challenge #106 at CGC - Add a Heart

Happy Wednesday, crafting friends.
Hope you are all doing well!

Challenge #106 - Add a Heart

Our wonderful sponsors this week are

The Paper Shelter
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate



Polkadoodles
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate



KennyK Stamps FREEBIE blinkie
KennyK.
Prize: 3 Digital Stamps

My son is turning 21 in March, and with that in mind, I made this card for him using the "Cheers, Dude" image from KennyK.



I made a pop-up pivot card, and added another two digis I had from KennyK.  They each represent a memory of my son's life up to now :-)

Red Card Stock - Bazzill
DP - Colorbok - Rustic Earth Tones
Twine & Charm - from stash
Copic markers used for colouring
Birthday stamp - Cardz TV - Bigger Everyday Sayings
Liquid Applique used for foam on beer

I had fun making this card. It looks a lot more complicated than it actually is and I love the effect of the pivoting images on the inside of the card as it opens.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that I have inspired you to make a project, add a heart, and join in our challenge this week.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 24 January 2017, to link your project to our challenge #106, "Add a Heart", at Crafty Gals Corner.  For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.  Also, don't forget to stop by our wonderful sponsors. You will find loads of images to get your creative juices flowing :-)

I would like to play along with the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Create with TLC  - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Till next time,
Crafty hugs


8 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, Lena. I love the images.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Lena, love how you have incorporated some memories for him. A great design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making your own card for a person dear to you can often be a tricky task, or so I think. But it can't get much more personal than this, with the images you picked to represent different phases of your son's life. I'm sure he's going to love this card, specially designed for him by his mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very creative card! Love it, Lena! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So at least you are in time!!!
    I am sure he will love it.
    It is stunning.
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son will love his card! It is awesome! I love the cute images too! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT (and, I'm sad that I never got the chance to meet you in person or take one of your classes! We are moving away from Pearland next month!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lena this is a wonderful project. Its perfect for our 7th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - I love this twist and pop design. Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)