Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Challenge #107 at CGC ~ Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday, crafting friends.
Welcome to another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

Challenge #107 - Anything Goes

The sponsor(s) for this challenge are:

Morgan's ArtWorld
Morgan's Art World

Prize: 3 Digital Images


Sasayaki Glitter

Prize: 1 Digital Image

Using the "Bunny and Chicks" image from Sasayaki Glitter, I made this cute Easter card.
Isn't this image adorable?




Here's what I used: to put this tri-fold card together:
GinaK heavy base white cardstock
Bazzil cardstock for grass, eggs and butterflies
Silhouette file (#57710) for card base & Greeting
Silhouette for Easter Eggs
Fiskars punch for grass
MS punch for butterflies
Copic markers for colouring
Memento Summer Sky ink for sponging the sky

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that I have inspired you to make a project to link up to our  challenge this week.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 31 January 2017, to link your project to our challenge #107, "Anything Goes", at Crafty Gals Corner.  For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.  Also, don't forget to stop by our wonderful sponsors. 

Till next time,
Crafty hugs


7 comments:

  1. wow, so clever and cute - great idea!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lena...What a Beautiful card!! Your little scene is adorable and I just love the the fancy fold too! OH your card so made me think of Spring and I'm so ready for that season to arrive...you definitely came up with lots of clever & creative ideas for your card and the results is spectacular!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Lena! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been so clever with this design, there are folds and layers and all is in perfect harmony. It's such a cute one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lena, I have dearly missed visiting you! What a joy to see your heartfelt creation. The fancy fold is brilliant and I love the bunny so much I wish I could hug her! Sweetness and beauty about throughout this card.. and all of your work, for that matter. :) You have a gift and it warms my heart.

    Also, I am desperately trying to reclaim relative normalcy and hope to here regularly now. :) Thank you for your patient love. You are always in my heart. I just noticed your FB badge thingy on your blog.. I will be sending you a request, okay? (Hamilton is my new last name!) Although I essentially only use it for crafty and prayerful things, I believe it could help us stay in better touch. Have a beautiful night, my precious friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet.
    I love the way you folded it.
    Gives me inspiration.
    Thank you.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)