Monday, February 27, 2017

2017 Calendars ~ February

Well, it took me a bit longer to share this post with you than I had planned, but when life takes over, you just have to grab a few moments here and there when you can :-)  So here are the pics of the month of February of the calendars I made.  If you missed January's pics you can visit that post here.







As I mentioned in my previous post, I tried to make them individual calendars, but as I was running out of time, a couple of them are very similar.  Again, I used various dies to create all different layouts. I also used my Silhouette and my Cricut for a few of the embellishments. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like any information about these pages.

Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Crafty hugs,

6 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like a wonderful selection of February pages to me, you clever thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lena Your February Calendars are Awesome & Fabulous!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative Job!! Your gift is the gift that keeps on giving and definitely is a treasured keepsake!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!!! You are one talented gal!! YOU SO ROCK!!
    TFS!!! YOU DO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful, Lena. The recipients are very lucky :)
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done my friend!! I love the pretty embellishments!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)