Monday, February 13, 2017

2017 Calendars - January

Hello crafting friends. I just realized that I hadn't shared the calendars I made for my family for 2017. If you've been a follower of my blog for a while, you'll know that I make calendars for my family who are overseas. For each month I make a layout and include a photo of our family to share with them.

So here are the pics for January ...







I made 6 calendars this year. Not to make this post picture heavy, I've decided to show them to you month by month.  Some months are all the same while others I created different layouts for each family member.  All of these calendars were purchased at Hobby Lobby. They are 8" x 8" in size. I have used numerous dies to create all the embellishments as well as both my Cricut Explore and my Silhouette.

I will be back again soon with the photos for February.
I hope you enjoyed your visit today and I will see you again soon.

Crafty hugs,

3 comments:

  1. HI Lena....OMG Girl your January calendars are so Beautiful.....I'm in awe of what you sure did craete your heart out...what a Soectacular gift!! Gosh when the month is over they can place pictures of what went on for that month and at TH end of the year they will have a scrapbook that is totally created by YOU...and what a keepsake.....hopefully you signed each one!! so looking forward to your February calendar pages!! You so did a Suoer Outstanding Creative job!! YOU DO. ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful honey.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister always make calendars with photos of my three nephews to give to the whole le family, so I don't make calendars for that reason. But I think it's such a lovely personal gift and you've done a great job on these January pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)