Sunday, February 26, 2017

Blogs Lost

Hello crafting friends. Well, I'm not sure what happened but Blogger has lost all of the blogs I follow. In fact I've tried to re follow a few and it will only add two names to my list and one of them is my own.  Why I would follow my own blog is beyond me, but blogger seems to think it's necessary.

So unless you have a "Follow by email" button, which I always add my name to, I have lost the link your blog and will miss out on admiring your lovely creations. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to leave me a comment with a link to your blog so that I can try to add you to my list again.

Of course, if you know a way that I can get my list back, that would be wonderful. You can email me at lenfon (at) msn (dot)com with the information. Either way, I would really appreciate your help. I get such wonderful inspiration from visiting you!

Have a wonderful week, dear friends.
Crafty hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Since they fiddled with Blogger there seems to be no end of peculiar happenings!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. uf, I hope you will solve this, it sounds terrible ...
    big hug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)