Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Challenge #108 at Crafty Gals Corner - Add Some Sparkle!

Hello again, crafting friends.
I'm back today with another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!



Challenge #108 ~  Add Some Sparkle



Our sponsor(s) for this challenge are:
Faery Ink
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images 



I used copic markers to colour in the image and then framed it on a card cut with the Silhouette design # 74421. As you can see I added lots of sparkle in the form of little rhinestones from Recollections. I also used my Wink of Stella pen and added some sparkle to her wings.  The card stock I used is from the Core'dinations Gemstones collection. It's beautiful and shiny.


For the inside of the card, I used a stamp from Cardz TV called Going in Circles and used a die from My Craft Spot Tiny Doilies to frame it.  I punched a few hearts with a small Fiskars punch and added them to the corners for an added embellishment. The total size of the card is 5.5" x 5.5"

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that I have inspired you to make a project to link up to our  challenge this week.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 7 February 2017, to link your project to our challenge #108, "Add Some Sparkle!", at Crafty Gals Corner.  For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies have made for you.  Also, don't forget to stop by our wonderful sponsors. 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Lent and the inside too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lena. As always, I love your coloring.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation, Lena, with the lovely lady on the front (it's a self-portrait, right?), and the continued circular motif on the interior! Wishing you a wonderful day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a stunning design.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love the card design and all of the bling!
    Fabulous job!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. A card with lots of love items and.......I love it.
    Your SIL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)