Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Challenge #109 at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Shades of Red!

Hello again, crafting friends.
It's Wednesday, so time for another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!



Challenge #109 ~  Shades of Red!


Our sponsor(s) for this challenge are:


Prize: 1 Bundle of your choice - no combo packs


No automatic alt text available.
Prize: 3 digital images

Using the Holiday Squirrel pre-coloured digi from Fabrika Fantasy, I made this Christmas card.


I used Silhouette design # 160909 to cut the card base.
Card stocks are from Bazzill
Snowflakes were cut using MS punch


DP paper is from an old Paper Studio stack called
Four Seasons
Stamp is from Great Impressions stamps


Here is a view of the card when closed and ready to be mailed.
The size of this card is 5.5" x 5.5"

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will make a project and join in the fun.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 14 February 2017.  For more inspiration, please visit our blog and see what my Teamies made for you. Also, take a minute or two and visit our wonderful sponsors.




13 comments:

  1. I just popped over to thank you for the comments you left on my card and I saw this one - he is just so cute and made me smile from ear to ear! Love the colours, so cheerful at this time of year. Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little guy!! The shape of this card front is gorgeous and inside...perfect as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Christmas card. Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, such an interesting design, I love it, so special.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of your card. I am going to have to look that one up in the SIL store. Your image is so cute, and works perfectly with that card base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're cards are always so amazing! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out super cute, Lena. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lena, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the design.. it's clever and beautiful. The large snowflake is so pretty and of course I adore the whimsical focal point! Pure sweetness.. just like you. :) Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image and it looks great with the cut snowflake you added it too. I should get going on those Christmas cards too, usually I would have made several by now, but I've been needing to make some other cards too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely Beautiful!! Stunning job my friend!
    Congrats!! You were the Valentine Blog Hop winner over at my blog! You can send me your info on FB.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)