Thursday, February 2, 2017

Challenge #2 at Cardz TV ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends.
Welcome to another challenge at Cardz TV.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV.

I  have a very simple card for you today that I made using this very cute giraffe stamp. Isn't she adorable? It stood calling my name as I walk by at Michaels. You know that when that happens, you just have to take it home with you! :-)



Crafting Ingredients:
Card base design - Silhouette # 152863
Card stock - GinaK.
Stamp - Stampendous
Speech bubble - Cricut - George & Basic Shapes Cart.
Stamped greeting - Cardz TV - Very Merry
Stamped sentiment - Cardz TV - Happy Days
Stamped heart border - Cardz TV - Basic Borders
Copic markers to colour image.

Here is a quick look at the various stamp sets I used from Cardz TV.




 You can view and/or purchase these and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 16 February, 2017 to link your project on the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Till next time,
Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Lena, this is darling! Don't you love when a crafty item calls out to you? I'm glad this giraffe snuck in your basket because she couldn't be sweeter. I love the sweet hearts and beautiful sentiments you chose. The card shape is beautiful. Gorgeous work, my friend. Have a sparkly night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW What a Super Sweet & Adorable Card. Your little Giraffe is so sweet.
    Loved your Michael's story...How cute!! Great coloring job. You definitely had lots of creative ideas and they all came together resulting in your Spectacular card. Truly an Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of your card as well as the Cas design of it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena, I love your giraffe and the shape of your card! That heart border is precious. I think I need that stamp set now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute stamp.
    And you made a very nice card of it.
    I love it.
    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute & fun! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)