Thursday, February 16, 2017

Challenge #3 at Cardz TV - Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends.
Welcome to our 3rd challenge at Cardz TV.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV.

Here is the card I made for this week's challenge.
Isn't this such a sweet elephant with a heart? 
I really wanted to put it on a heart easel card and upon looking through all my dies and cut files, I could not find one. Yes, I was shocked too! 
So I got out my Silhouette and made one :-)



The red and white card stocks I used are both from Bazzill. The DP paper is from the Yours Truly paper pad, distributed by Pebbles. I used copic markers to colour the image.
The greeting stamp is from the Happy Days stamp set from Cardz TV.

Here is a quick look at this very versatile set. It really is one of my go-to sets as it has a greeting for almost every occasion :-)


 You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 2 March, 2017 to link your project to the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Till next time,
Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lena!! I love the heart easel design!! The elephant is so sweet!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Beautiful heart shape easel design, the little heart 'stopper' is a lovely as well as practical detail. Sweet image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card and I love how the bear is looking down at it in the second pic.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)