Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Divas :-)

Hello everyone. Once again I'm joining the Die Cuttin' Divas as a guest Diva. I'm so excited and so honoured that Georgiana asked me to join them this week:-)

The challenge for this week is

~ Valentine Colors~
PinkRed, and/or Purple ~


Although Pink is my favourite colour, my card today is all Red with some black and white thrown in there for good measure :-)

I made this Valentine card for my hubby, using a stamp and die set from Art Impressions called Mouse Slider. It comes with these cute mice and matching dies. I used the slider die to create the scene.





Isn't it adorable? The "Love" stamp comes with the Mouse Slider set. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is from Cardz TV Happy Days set. Card stocks are all from Bazzill.  The hearts were all cut out with my Silhouette.  I love the fact that I could create them all different sizes but still have the same shaped heart. The polka dot paper is from Simple Stories called Snap! Color Vibe. I used an embossing folder from Crafter's Companion, called Heart Scrolls, on the slider to add some interest as the plain card stock was just too blah for my liking.  I left the inside blank so that I can write my own personal message.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.
I would like to thank Georgiana and the Die Cuttin' Divas for having me as their guest diva for this week.  Please visit their blog for more inspiration and for the rules to join this fun challenge.

I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day.
May it be filled with love, chocolates and marshmallows.


10 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your card is so adorable. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Lena!! I love the slider and those adorable kissing mice!! This is so fun and fabulous!! I love it!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did so I could find yours!! Happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love the little mice and the slider card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lena your hubby Valentine's Day card is spectacular and Funtabulous!! I am in awe with f what you did!! I've never seen anything like this before!! It's just adorable!!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN & FABULOUS card Lena - LOVE IT ALL!
    CONGRATULATIONS on being Guest Designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so ADORABLE, Lena!! I love the cute little mice!!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card! Love those little mice! Thank you for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the concept of the slider! Fantastic sweet little mice and the colors and overall design certainly is perfect for a man. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card!!!!
    This is the nicest card ever I saw for Valentine.

    Your SIL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)