Thursday, March 2, 2017

Challenge # 4 at Cardz TV ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafting friends.
Welcome to our 4th challenge at Cardz TV.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV.

I made this birthday card for my cousin. Since he loves soccer, I knew he would appreciate it.



I started with a 6.5" x 5" card base from Recollections.
Then used card stock from GinaK to cut the mats. I embossed the green mat with a chevron embossing folder from Darice. The wall was made with an embossing folder from Crafter's Companion called Dry Wall Texture. Then I cut a few strips of grass with my Fiskars punch and staggered them using foam tape.  I used the Football die set and the Sports Ball stamp and die set from Lea'bilities to cut the cleats and the ball.  I adhered them in between the grass layers. I cut another ball and a small piece of grass for the inside.  Both the stamped greeting on the front of the card and the one on the inside of the card came from the Cardz TV stamp set called Good Times. I love this stamp set.  It has a wonderful font that I often use for masculine cards and also great birthday messages.
Here is a quick look ...


 You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Now it's your turn to make a project and play along with us. Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 16 March, 2017 to link your project to the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Till next time,
Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the texture of the background!! The layers of grass are fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena this is beautiful!

    Cathy - Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your soccer card is awesome! I love little scenes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous soccer card! Love how the cleats turned out on you wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute soccer card!! I love how you did the background. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real nice card for a soccer player.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)