Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Feedback for Mom's Birthday Card

Hello crafting friends.  Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you left me on Challenge # 5 at Cardz TV.  I have received several emails requesting a tutorial on how I made this card.


 Well, bloggie friends, I wish I was creative enough to have come up with such a fun card, but as I mentioned on my post, I used a Karen Burniston die that I purchased from Elizabeth Craft Designs :-)
For a great tutorial video by Karen herself, please go HERE.
I hope this has answered all of your questions. Please feel free to contact me if any of you need any further information.
Till next time,
Happy Crafting
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lena.....Girl...just wanting to say....that yes you got the file to create the card...but it's your creative touch that took it to the level that you achieved.....you truly did an outstanding creative job and the results is spectacular...for the whole card...and the love you put into it. TFS!!!! Wishing you a Fabulous Friday!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Lena, after a very long month I am so happy to be back! This is truly divine and I am not surprised you received inquiries... it is blossoming with the beautiful love and hope that reside in your heart! Your design couldn't be sweeter. Thank you for inspiring me so richly, my friend. How I have missed you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card Lena!
    LOVE IT ALL!
    ... heading off to check the tutorial now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to teach me how to make this stunning card.
    But I have to wait till december.

    Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)