Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Birthday Wishes at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello crafting friends. Hope you're all doing well!
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #119 ~  Anything Goes

Our sponsors this week are:


Prize: 3 digital images

Prize: 2 Images DT Used

I chose this super cute fairy from Conie Fong, called Emma and Ellie, to use as the focal point for my card.  This is the second card that I've embroidered and I must admit that I'm addicted. This is really shocking! You see, I dislike any form of sewing! :-) But for some reason, I find embroidering cards, very relaxing and enjoy seeing the progress as I work myself around the card.  Who knew?! :-) I will share the very first card I embroidered  after Mother's Day, as I made it for my mom.



The card kit comes with the white linen card stock. The pink, white and blue card stocks I used are all from Recollections. I used my Spellbinders dies to cut out the circles and a small eK punch for the corners. Bling is from my stash and the stamped greeting is from a no-name brand that I found at the Michaels dollar bin a long time ago.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you have a chance to embroider a card, take a shot at it. You'll love it as it is very relaxing.  Now it's your turn to make a project to play along with us this week.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 25 April 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.

Till next time, happy crafting!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Wow Lena, this is outstanding, the embroidery is incredible, you clever thing!! Such a sweet image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! What a sweet image!! The embroidery is amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow, so sweet and elegant.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena, this is so pretty! I love the embroidery! Great idea, and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an endearing card Lena. Your embroidery is amazing. Yes Protea flowers are my favourite xxx
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stitching looks fantastic and the card base makes a beautiful frame for this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to be an expert on embrodery.
    The combination with the image is very sweet.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)