Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Merry & Bright at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello crafting friends. Hope you're all doing well!
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #124 ~ 2+ Patterned Papers!


Our sponsors this week are:

Star Stampz

Prize: 3 Digital Images



Morgan's ArtWorld
Morgan's Art World

Prize: 3 Digital Images

For my DT card today, I used a digi called Cup of Cocoa by Star Stampz, and made this card for Christmas. I enjoy watching my Christmas cards stash grow :-)




Crafty Ingredients:
Card base - Recollections card/envelope pack - 5.5" x 5.5"
Green and white card stocks - Bazzill
Image printed on X-press It card stock and coloured using Copic Markers
DP's & ribbon - all from my scraps 
Tag and tag shadow cut using Cricut Design Space
Stamped greeting - Cardz TV stamps - Tiny Tidings
Stamped sentiment - Great Impressions - Fancy Merry & Bright

Thank you so much for stopping by today.   Now it's your turn to make a project, using 2 or more patterned papers,  and come  play along with us.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 30 May 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.

Till next time, happy crafting!
Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Lena!! The image is so sweet!! I love the papers you used and the inside sentiment!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena. I popped over specifically to check your DT creation for Crafty Gals, and to get clarity on the theme: 2+ Designer Papers - I wasn't sure if that meant 2 different designers (Bo Bunny & First Edition for example), or 2 patterned papers (which are the words you've used - so I now have clarity, thank you!) Your card is adorable!

    That's such a cute image, and I love how you've set it out - what a great idea, to have your main image on a tag!

    Enjoyed reading your bio as well - I am South African born and lived in Durban until 2 years ago. I'm now in Australia. Have a great day! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design & card holder! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely and bright card, I love cards with tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I really like these bright versions of traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)