Wednesday, May 3, 2017

It's CAS at Crafty Gals Corner

Hello crafting friends. Hope you're all doing well!
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #121 ~  Clean And Simple

Our sponsors this week are:


Sparkle N Sprinkle
Sparkle N Sprinkle

Prize: $15 Gift Certificate



Prize: 3 Digital Images



Prize: 1 digital image

For my card, I used Horseshoe 3096B by Sparkle N Sprinkle. I thought it would make a beautiful birthday card for an elderly aunt of my husband.



Crafty Ingredients:
Card base - Recollections, 6.5" x 5" - white
Blue & White card sock - GinaK.
Image coloured with copics
Wink of Stella pen to add shine
Stamped greeting - CardzTV Stamps - Happy Days
Stamped sentiment - Stampabilities - #GR1085
Stamped flowers - StampinUp! - Reason to Smile

I hope you enjoyed my card today and if you have a chance to embroider a card, take a shot at it. You'll love it as it is very relaxing.  Now it's your turn to make a project to play along with us this week.   You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 9 May 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.

Till next time, happy crafting!
Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Lena and I am sure will be received with delight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lena! I'm sure she will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! What a fabulous image!! You colored it perfectly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena this is beautifully designed, inside and out.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! My daughter is a horse lover, so she would like to receive this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is sooooo beautifull.
    I am sure that the one that is getting it will love it.
    Very elegant.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)