Monday, June 19, 2017

Joyful Christening

Hello crafty friends. So happy you stopped by today.
I have a card to share with you that I made for the Christening of my grandson, Derek.

As you know by now, I started making a few stitched cards at Christmas time and I can assure you that the novelty hasn't worn off :-) I still love it!



I used a cardbase from Recollections.
Did the stitching on linen paper. Blue cardstock is from GinaK.
Decorative corners are from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed my card. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon.

Have a wonderful day.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning!! The stitching looks amazing!! This is so unique and creative and fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! I love your new blog background, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, a really special design, can't be compared to a store bought one. Great job!
    I've been absent due to a holiday abroad, but now I'm getting back to normal life and routines again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Lena... and sure to be treasured!
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special card!!!
    Love the stitching
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)