Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Mistletoe Santa

Hello and welcome back crafting friends.
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #128 ~ Any Holiday!

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 2 Digital Images


Prize: 3 Digital Images

For my card this week, I used Mistletoe Santa by Rick St. Dennis.
Isn't he a jolly old fellow? :)



Crafty Ingredients:
Card base ~ Recollections - 6.5" x 5" - White
Card stocks ~ GinaK.
DP ~ From Scraps Drawer
Embossing Folder ~ Diagonal Stripes - 
Greeting Stamp ~ Cardz TV - Mini Messages
Sentiment Stamp ~ Great Impression Stamps

Thank you for your visit today. Now it's your turn to create a card with a Holiday Theme and join us in this fun challenge. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 27 June 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.

Till next time, happy crafting!












7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! Santa is adorable!! I love the papers and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun design and pretty papers! Adorable card my friend!!
    I want you to know that you and your family are in my heart and prayers my friend..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and tastefull
    Made me smile.

    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, jolly Santa. Super layout and the papers make it all so ultra Christmassy. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lena, you always know how to make my heart happy-dance! What a darling image and a perfectly delightful card to go along with it! The papers are so jolly and I adore the texture you added to Santa. Amazing card, inside and out. Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)