Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy Friday crafting friends!
It's time for challenge #7 hosted by The Mailbox Smiles team at Cardz TV.


As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.
Prize ~ A stamp set from Cardz TV.

I have a couple of cards to share with you today.

The first is a birthday card I made to send to my Aunt. One of the reasons I'm enjoying stitching on cards so much is that it is beautifully embellished without adding any bulk which makes it mail friendly when you sending them overseas :-) You can't quite tell from the photo, but the box of tulips is cut in various layers with foam dots in between for some dimension.
 

This card was made with the Stitch & Do #55 card kit.  I used the Cardz TV Mini Messages stamp set on my sentiment mat which was cut using the SU! word window punches.  


On the inside of my card, I used the Cardz TV Good Times stamp set. This is one of the greatest things about Cardz TV stamps - you can mix and match them to make any combination you wish to put on your cards or scrapbook layouts or even on your home decor projects.

As I mentioned above, I have another card to share with you today.


On this card I used the Cardz TV Bigger Everyday Sayings stamp set.  Just the opposite to the Mini Messages stamp set, this set is wonderful when you want to make your greeting be the focal point of your project. 

Here is a quick view of all three sets I used on my cards today.




You can view and/or purchase this and other Cardz TV stamp sets HERE.
Remember, that you could win a fabulous stamp set just by playing along with us! Our challenges run for two weeks, so you have till noon, EST on 10 August, 2017 to link your project to the Cardz TV blog.  Remember, for more inspiration, please visit the blog and take a look at the beautiful projects my very talented DT sisters made for you.  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Till next time,

7 comments:

  1. OMG Lena WOW What Gorgeous....GORGEOUS Cards. I so glad that I am able to enhance the size of my screen to get a totally Zoomed in look at your Outstanding Creations. Your stitching is impeccable you definitely did an Incredibly Spectacular job!! Definitely Breathtaking....Your Aunt is so going to love her card & Your Thank You card is so going to make someone's day...Your cards are a treasured keepsake and will be displayed forever...definitely sights to behold!! Wishing you a Friday that is total Fabulosity!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your stitching creations, they are so beautiful and unique too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are both so stunning. Lena!! Your stitching is amazing!! I'm so honored to own one of your gorgeous cards!! I love the designs of both of these!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.
    You realy enjoy stitching now.
    May be father x mas brings you more ideas!!!
    Hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitching is beautiful!Gorgeous cards my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can sense there are layers on the image, probably even more visible in real life. And perfectly matching stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)