Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Paws-itively the Best!

Hello and welcome back crafting friends.
Congratulations to all the winners from our blog hop last week.

The winner from my blog is ...

from

Congratulations Lisa!  Please contact me by email (lenfon@msn.com) with your address so that I can put the goodies in the mail for you :-)
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!


Challenge #131 ~ Do It for the Dudes!

Our sponsors this week are ...

Doctor Digi
Prize: 2 Digital Images


Prize: 1 Digital Image

Using Space Puppy by Sasayaki Glitter, I made this card for my nephew who lives in Portugal.  He was voted onto the school's valor board by all his teachers for the way he helped a classmate, who came from England, adapt to school life and school work, etc. in Portugal.  What makes this more special is that he, himself is still trying to adapt too, because his home language is English and he was born in Canada. He is only 10 years old but he is definitely and "Paws-itively the Best" :-)


Since this card is being mailed overseas, I wanted it to keep it as flat as possible so it'll fit in a standard envelope.


I used the following crafting ingredients:
Silhouette design number 21575 for the Rocket Pattern paper
Silhouette design number 149750 for the Star Trifold card
Image was coloured with copic markers
White and yellow cardstocks - GinaK.
Stamped sentiment - CardzTV Critter Punnies stamp set

Thank you for stopping by today. Now it's your turn to create a project to join us in this fun challenge. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 18 July 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.

Till next time, happy crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Hehe, that little dog is such a cutie Lena and your Nephew is sure to love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The little pup is too cute!! I love the design and the fun paper!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say thank you and that I'm sending my address now :)

      Delete
  3. Your young nephew really deserves his card and I think the design is really unique and sweet. A special card for a special person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! Your nephew sounds amazing! I know he loved it! The dog is so cute as is the paper you've used! Fabulous job!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)