Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Fairy Dragon Staredown

Hello and welcome to this week's challenge at Crafty Gals Corner, hosted by the Crafty Belles. 


Challenge #137 ~ Use Punches and/or Dies

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:

Faery Ink
Prize: 3 Digital Images

To make my card, this week, I used Faery Ink's  Fairy Dragon Staredown image.
I printed it on X-press It cardstock and coloured it using copic markers.


I used Anja's Circle card maker die from Marianne Designs on the front of my card.
I sponged it lightly with Memento Angel Pink ink to give it some definition.
Then to finish it off, I added some sweet mini roses that I got from Michaels.
The foliage I used for my roses is from an unbranded die.


On the inside of the card, I used the Love Triangles embossing folder, by Teresa Collins,  to create a background panel to put my sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today. Now it's your turn to create a project using punches and/or dies and play along with us. You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 22 August 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog. And while you there, take a quick look at what my DT sisters made for your inspiration this week.

Till next time, happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Delightful card Lena!
    Love it all, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! I love the dies you used!! The image is so gorgeous and colored beautifully!! The inside is fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card so much. The die and the stamp and your coloring too.
    The insite is great too.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)