Thursday, September 7, 2017

Use Your Favourite Colours at CGC this week

Hello crafting friends.  Welcome to this week's challenge at Crafty Gals Corner, hosted by the Crafty Belles.


Challenge # 139 ~ Use your Favourite Colours

Our wonderful sponsor this week is:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images / 1 Digital Set

Since I couldn't really get into my crafty due to Harvey, I had my little tin where I keep my card stitching kits and enjoyed a few hours waiting while the storm raged outside.


To complete my card, I couldn't have found a more beautiful image.
This is Wild Rose from Beccy's Place.  I used copic markers to colour it in.
To finish my card, I used a MS decorative corner punch and added a few pearls that I coloured pink and green to match the colours of my card. 


I reduced the size of the image and printed it together with my sentiment. I think it brought it all together very nicely.  Forgot to mention ... this is a 5.5" x 5.5" card.

So, have you figured out what my favourite colours are?  To be honest I love colours and pretty much like all of them, but this is one of my favourite colour combinations.

So glad you stopped by today. I hope that I've inspired you to create a project using your favourite colours so that you will play along with us.  You have till noon, CST, on Tuesday, 12 September 2017, to link your project to the Crafty Gals Corner blog.  While you visit, take a look at what my teamies made for your inspiration.

Till next time, happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is stunning!! Your stitching is truly amazing!! I love the beautiful flowers and the decorative corners!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolute stunner, Lena. I love the colors.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one already on Facebook.
    It is sooooooooo nice.
    The matching colors and the stitching and.....just everything
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)