Wednesday, September 13, 2017

More Exciting News :-)

Hello bloggie friends. Yes, it's true! I do have some more exciting news to share with you today.
I'm also a new DT member of The Merry Christmas Challenge DT.  Yay! 


If you're one of my followers, then you now how much I LOVE Christmas, so I'm thrilled to be a part of this team too.

These challenges also run weekly.  The team is divided into two groups and they post on alternate weeks.
Please take a few moment to visit our new team and don't forget to join in our fun challenges.

Janis (Owner), Pause Dream Enjoy
Maryvonne, Prendre le temps

Remember, it's never to early to start working on your Christmas card stash! :-)

Till next time, happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Double-congrats!! And what a great way to build up your Christmas card stash!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'll, finally, be starting my Christmas cards next week :)
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again...you are going to be a very busy girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)