How to make a piggy bank from used plastic bottles is also very easy, it only requires free time, imagination and creativity.
Here are the steps and guides on how to make a piggy bank from used bottles
Tools and Materials :
- Used water bottles for drinks,
- Wrapping paper or other types of patterned paper,
- White cardboard,
- Knives and scissors,
- Permanent marker or black paint,
- 4 bottle caps and screws.
How to make :
- First, wash the used beverage packaging bottles until they are clean.
- Then make a hole 5 - 7.5 cm wide in the middle of the bottle to put the money in later.
- Then prepare the cardboard, wrapping paper, and bottle caps and screws to complete the decoration.
- Cut the cardboard into the shape of a pig's ear, then coat the wrapping paper on the surface.
- Also cut the wrapping paper as wide as the circumference of the drink bottle. Then glue the parts on the bottle to sweeten the appearance.
- Additional bottle caps and screws are used to make the pork legs. Place it proportionally and symmetrically at the bottom.
- And finally, you need to make fake eyes and nostrils using black marker or paint.